Primary

I think that I have the most exciting and enjoyable calling in the church. I really do. Being in the Primary Presidency in our ward allows me to be around kids on Sunday and they are always on the go and saying the funniest things. Today was no exception.

I ended up teaching a class last minute. They are going into first grade. I ask them the share something at the beginning of class and one student said it was "Mom's birthday yesterday and Dad's today." To which I inquired if they were going to have cake and ice cream after church to celebrate. She said, "Mom didn't make a cake or buy one at Walmart. She got it at a yard sale!" I tried to keep a straight face, I really tried. But I couldn't. A yard sale cake just sounded so interesting. "It is chocolate" she added. My guess is that is was a bake sale or something like that. I've got to find out!

Comments

You've got better yard sales out there than we do, apparently!

Popular Posts