First Day of School

William gets gets the prize for the best first day of school. He slept in until 8:15 am and enjoyed all that sleeping in has. He and I get to spend our days together. What a treat!
Erin, Chrissy, and James are ready too! I walked to school with them on our new town sidewalk. James was hand in hand with me. Chrissy starts 7th grade with lockers, different teachers all day, and volleyball starts tomorrow! Erin will be in 3rd grade with Mrs. VanLake. She is a new teacher and Erin is a little nervous - understandably. She wasn't in her room when I went to the school so I still haven't met her but I'm sure I'll hear all about it after school! James starts Kindergarten (tears please!). I really can't believe it. It is all day Kindergarten here with Mrs. Davidson. He was so excited to show off his new shoes to his friends!

Justin's plate is so full and we are so proud of him keeping up with his schedule so far. He is starting 9th grade - High School -with early morning seminary at 6:55am and ending with football practice after school. That is followed by scouts and everything else he can find to do.
Wade and I are just holding on to our hats and enjoying the ride! What an exciting phase we are in with our family. We continue to pray and hope we can do these kids justice on our journey!


Comments

Wow!!

Only one left at home! Crazy.

We have all day kindergarten here too. I'm not sure I like it.

Good luck with everything!!
diana said…
Kindergarten & Highschool, wowsers! Those are both big milestones. How are you holding up?
Everyone is growing up so fast & look so great. Good luck with school every which way!
Wyo Chic said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts