Found.
To make a long story short, James didn't come home from school yesterday. I waited, but when it was 1/2 hour overdue, I called the school. I eventually found out that one of his classmates was missing too. For some reason, that relieved me. (Keep in mind, I am aging trying not to panic!)
After some searching by MANY concerned friends, he was found at our neighbors house - between the school and our house- visiting. He is our local legend (97 yrs old) and these boys just knew they could find a friend there.
I was so relieved. He is home. He is OK. I told him that he lost three years of life with his mother due to that stunt. He didn't get it.
After some searching by MANY concerned friends, he was found at our neighbors house - between the school and our house- visiting. He is our local legend (97 yrs old) and these boys just knew they could find a friend there.
I was so relieved. He is home. He is OK. I told him that he lost three years of life with his mother due to that stunt. He didn't get it.

Comments