What?!?


This is the view out my front door RIGHT NOW! You can't even see the flakes in the air...it is a spring snow storm. You would never believe it was almost 80 degrees two days ago and my kids were playing in the water at their Uncle Mike's while he irrigated his yard. This truly is a spring in Wyoming - just wait five minutes and the weather will change. I'm hoping we have some more 60-70 degree weather SOOON!! Did you hear that Mother Nature?
On the bright side - the moisture is a welcome sight to a drought ridden desert in Wyoming. I shouldn't complain..... but I sure like the spring flowers.

Comments

The Asay's said…
Oh man. It has been that way here in Laramie. Its been about in the 70's and we are suppose to get snow today or tomarrow. YUCK
Anonymous said…
Hey, it beats 97 in April - I was not going to turn on the air conditioner yet, but Kruse broke down and did. Enjoy it, the heat is coming. Love ya Stacy
diana said…
We have the same darn weather...where is spring????
Jodie said…
Gotta love it! We're supposed to get close to 90 today and then cool back down to the 50's the rest of the week. Crazy!

Popular Posts