One bag of large M&Ms
Following conference tradition at our house, I put out the bowl of M&Ms and listed four words. They were service, revelation, tesimony, and the Holy Ghost. If the kids hear these words, they get one M&M. If they are the first one to hear it, they get 2 M&Ms. We did this for the Sunday afternoon session. With Elder Oaks talk on service, we were off to a big start and by the end of the two hours, the bag was pretty much gone. It kept their attention. Even little Will was basking in the M&Ms he got to freely eat for two hours. He was really entertaining.
Loved conference. I'm glad my older kids are getting better at listening to it too. Can't wait to digest them in the Ensign soon. Justin and Chrissy were home for it. That doesn't happen very often due to schedules. Justin worked on his science project on Saturday. It took ALL day with Wade. The rest of us and Aunt Chelsey made donuts and delivered them around to neighbors. It was fun.
Loved conference. I'm glad my older kids are getting better at listening to it too. Can't wait to digest them in the Ensign soon. Justin and Chrissy were home for it. That doesn't happen very often due to schedules. Justin worked on his science project on Saturday. It took ALL day with Wade. The rest of us and Aunt Chelsey made donuts and delivered them around to neighbors. It was fun.

Comments
The Spirit was out the door within the first 20 minutes. I would say I would try the M & M thing, but I think it might cause a even bigger up roar. I can't wait to read the Ensign to see what I missed.
Anyhow HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry your card has just been put in the mail. I didn't forget, just forgot to mail it sooooooner:) I hope you have a wonderful day. We send you our love - Melanie & family