Peeing?? UGH!!!
Front of the card: Turning 40 is like peeing in the Pool -
Inside the car: If you're lucky, no one will notice.
This and many other sweet sentiments were sent me way yesterday as I joined the "40's". One of the highlights on Despain birthdays is that the siblings and my parents always call. I heard from each and everyone - in their busy lives . It is always good to catch up with each one. They are so good to remember.
Wade surprised me with dishwasher. We have been hand washing dishes for about 2 months here. It really helps you appreciate the joy of a dishwasher in our busy lives. He even installed it and I'm using it today. Thanks Wade! Erin wrote me a special card and my friends remembered me throughout the day.
There is something about joining each decade of my life that makes me ponder and wonder - 40 is no different. I have been blessed with such a wonderful family and friends. I feel like I did something right to have so many blessings. Whatever I did right, I hope I can do it again to make it to the next decade. So much awaits me! Here's to the 40s!!!!
Inside the car: If you're lucky, no one will notice.
This and many other sweet sentiments were sent me way yesterday as I joined the "40's". One of the highlights on Despain birthdays is that the siblings and my parents always call. I heard from each and everyone - in their busy lives . It is always good to catch up with each one. They are so good to remember.
Wade surprised me with dishwasher. We have been hand washing dishes for about 2 months here. It really helps you appreciate the joy of a dishwasher in our busy lives. He even installed it and I'm using it today. Thanks Wade! Erin wrote me a special card and my friends remembered me throughout the day.
There is something about joining each decade of my life that makes me ponder and wonder - 40 is no different. I have been blessed with such a wonderful family and friends. I feel like I did something right to have so many blessings. Whatever I did right, I hope I can do it again to make it to the next decade. So much awaits me! Here's to the 40s!!!!

Comments
In all honesty, I had a harder time with 35.
Have a good one.
{HUGS}