A Barking Seal

Yes, we woke up this morning to a seal barking at our house, dang it! I knew it was one of the boys with the croup and sure enough it is William. I took him to the Doctor and he is one sick little guy. It came on so fast. He is drugged up and in a croup tent with some Disney movies at the moment. We are all on the edge with a cough and such - I just want it to go away!!!!

It is starting to look like spring here. Mud everywhere! I might as well get used to the extra laundry until it dries up. You know, James likes to see how many outfits he can go through in a day - and I'm the loser!

Comments

diana said…
sorry about the sick kiddos. Can't wait for spring & the end of the germ fest!

Popular Posts