SOMEDAY...
The other day I was having one of those moments - you know, when it seems no matter what I do it is fruitless. I was washing the dishes and looked over to the sliding door being COVERED with fingerprints. Why bother cleaning them? Then the thought came to my mind that "some day I'm going to miss it" Someday. So, these pictures are for the SOMEDAY.
James' little cars - which Will has got himself attached to also - and I tripped (and fell!) on one in the kitchen - I'll miss someday.
My girls messy bedroom with who knows what growing and candy wrappers all over - I'll miss someday.
The smudges, kisses, and fingerprints on the sliding door - no matter how many times I wipe it - I'll miss someday.
The smiles, hugs, and high decibals of noise ---I'll miss someday. This post is for that someday (which I really hope doesn't come TOO soon!)

Comments
I have asked Greg what will we do when they are gone, and he just says, "We will do what my parents are doing". Well~ that's NOTHING!! So, I guess my "Someday" will consist of nothing;)