
For our fun tonite, we finished our gingerbread manger. Keep in mind, we have worked on this for two or three years. It actually got out of the box this year, and we put it together! What you can't see is the stained fingers - but they had a ball!

I had our annual Cookies Exchange with my in-laws. It is my kids' favorite time of the year. We each bring 2 dozen goodies for each other. So, we all go home with yummies - and lots of them. This years was no exception. Thanks ladies! We have a soup and salad lunch too. Wade calls it chick food - I think he was secretly jealous!

This is Will with all his charm. I had a box of oranges and he put them all around the table and kept telling me there were "ten". "Ten,Mom" He kept sipping from his Hot Cocoa in the meantime. Did you know it has been
-15 degrees around here? ugh!!!
Comments
Kelli Pereira (HOOIMAN)