Christmas at the BBHC
Saturday, December 6th, we went to the annual Christmas Open House at the Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody. We try to catch this each year. The museum and with all the winterwonderland and Christmas fesitvities, it seems even more fun for the kids. Erin was less than thrilled to be seen with Santa but the boys buddied right up to him. (You can tell who will get the gifts here this year!) We went with the Broederlows and Aagards. We like to go to Pizza Hut afterwards and James got his Book It! pizzas. (I love this program!) We topped it off with Walmart. I HATE shopping at Walmart of Saturday in December! Did I say HATE? I'm not an avid shopper in the first place and in December it is best at midnight - traffic is better. The kids did pretty good though and we got home in time to catch Dad for the afternoon.

Comments
What did you do? would you recommend it?