Day 3 and we are on the MEND!
James is home for Day #3 with his ear infection. However, by the way he is acting, I think we are on the mend. WHEW! I hate sick kids. I just want to take away the pain. He is my child when he has these ear problems. I hope he grows out of it!
I just finished making 100 goodie bags for the ward Christmas party tonight. I hope the Bishop doesn't mind that my kids HAD to taste each type to make sure they were good. It is quite a trick to do this project with chocolate and a 2 and 5 year old. I think it turned out OK, considering.
Christmas tree is up. We cut it ourselves on the mountain and went sledding. It was COLD. Decorating was an adventure. William broke more ornaments in two hours than my other kids have in ten years! I'm not kidding. That innocent face - is deceiving! He broke a donkey to my nativity I have had since I was 16 too - OK, I confess, that bothered me. But alas, kids last longer than any nativity and I made it through without even cussing!
I just finished making 100 goodie bags for the ward Christmas party tonight. I hope the Bishop doesn't mind that my kids HAD to taste each type to make sure they were good. It is quite a trick to do this project with chocolate and a 2 and 5 year old. I think it turned out OK, considering.
Christmas tree is up. We cut it ourselves on the mountain and went sledding. It was COLD. Decorating was an adventure. William broke more ornaments in two hours than my other kids have in ten years! I'm not kidding. That innocent face - is deceiving! He broke a donkey to my nativity I have had since I was 16 too - OK, I confess, that bothered me. But alas, kids last longer than any nativity and I made it through without even cussing!

Comments