Home! (For the moment)

Justin and Chrissy came home on Saturday. They are in their 7th week of an 8 week visitation in Casper. We miss them a lot while they are away. Erin, James and Will really do. So let me tell you how sweet the reunion is when Justin and Chrissy get to come home and visit. There just aren't words to describe it. They laugh and giggle and smile til their mouths and stomachs hurt. The little kids get almost unbearable with excitement - they don't know how to control it. William reaquaints himself with his older siblings and Justin and Chrissy are relieved he still knows who they are. It is the type of reunion we enjoy a few times each year as we endure visitation while they are gone. I know not every family can relate to this scene. Some may not even understand the thrill. But for me, and my family, we love it. ..and look forward to it. We say a prayer of gratitude each time we can see each other again without incident. He has kept such careful watch over us over the years.

It reminds me of a similar reunion that happens each time a loved one is lost. We have no idea how excited and thrilled our ancestors are when they are reunited. Some day we will all know. If these little earthly reunions are any indication of the joy felt - I look forward to it. Someday.

P. S. Yes, this is posted at an unheard of hour. Justin just left for Scout camp so we have been up since 3:30 AM getting him off. Chrissy leaves at 10:30 AM. for YW camp. I guess you know what I have been up to!

Comments

Wow, when you were talking about being home briefly...you weren't kidding!
Mels said…
man have you had a busy month...I can't keep up with that:) Glad it went well. Yes we do have some very hungry bugs - I've got over a hundred bites, from 20 min. out doors - lesson learned - don't step out at dusk without protection!!! Glad you survived the bugs, mountains and all the activities yall look great:)

Popular Posts