Foil Dinners

I just wanted to share our summertime favorite meal with all the cooks. Foil Dinners. It is too hot to cook - some of you may agree - and Wade likes to grill. I put the two together and we have foil dinners. We have them on and off all year - but in the summer they are perfect. Last night it was potatoes, carrots, onion, asparagus, cream of mushroom soup and ground beef. The kids like it, the husband likes it, the house isn't hot, and clean up is a snap! We like them when we camp - but they sure are handy in the heat of the summer too!

Comments

Jake and Krista said…
Your house is looking great! We are here in Walla Walla now. And our house looks like we are just about unpacked! I love it!
Foil dinners are the best! They make camping and clean-up SOOO much easier!

Popular Posts