Getting Closer...

In case you have noticed my less frequent blogs - let me explain. We have been working on our house every spare moment. Our plan is working - progress is being made.This is the new bathroom. Toilet, shower and tile is installed. Finish work is what is left. It is right by the back door - very user friendly for the outside crew!
This is the ceiling in the attic. Not done - but getting closer. I filled in the little holes that was left by the nail gun with wood filler. Needless to say - there were a lot of them. We are going to stain it still and of course, add a ceiling fan. This is our favorite space.



James wanted to model the family room. You can see the chocolate wall, tan walls, and white trim. I think it worked out well. Once again, I need to fill in the little holes in the trim and paint them before we officially move in. The kids wanted to move in their chairs - I don't blame them.
Kudos to Wade to keeping up the work. We our getting closer due to his efforts!

Comments

OH! I'm so excited for you!!!

Popular Posts