Wednesday at the Temple

Wade took Wednesday off from work so we could go to the temple in Billings.  Yippee!!  The only factor we had to contend with was COLD weather.  It was -17 degrees in the AM.  ICK!!  We went anyway and the car kept going and we had a great time.  We did a little shopping in the afternoon and got home just in time when Chrissy and Justin had to head to mutual.  However, the water is frozen at the church so they didn't have to go.    The kids were great and that makes the trip all the more worthwhile.  Erin even helped James with his homework.

I'm jealous of my southern friends - not for the bugs, but for the warmer weather.  I'm not much of a snowman!

Comments

You said it was -17, but what was the temp? LOL! I don't know how you do it! THAT'S cold!
Stacey said…
It is the coldest day thud far, today...it is 48. It is chilly with the humidity, but...not below 0. I am rethinking our trip to Wy for Christmas! :)
Tricia said…
Come, Stacey, Come! The more bodies, the warmer it is! Hee. Hee.

Popular Posts