Now to wrestling..

Justin came home last week  and said he and his friend are going to switch to wrestling instead of BB.  If anyone can recall a bit of my history, you may know that wrestling was a part of it.  My sister cheered at many matches in HS and then I was the statitician for LHS a couple years.  I learned a lot as a spectator and I liked the sport.  Wade is excited to learn about it.   James can't wait to see Justin do a body slam!  We all have our opinions but we all agree that this will be a family adventure and we hope he does super!

To do wrestling in little ol' Burlington, it requires a 2 hour drive to practice everyday.  It will require Justin to really be on top of his grades with less homework time in the evenings.  He is a trooper, he can do it,  and we are excited for the first meet!  Bring it on!

Comments

Stacey said…
Tony loves wrestling and coaching it and would love for our son to wrestle....wrestling is not big in Texas...Good luck! I loved watching Tony's teams.

Popular Posts