Christmas Wishes

If Christmas lists from our kids were any indication of life at our home, I fear that we would be in trouble.  James (age 6) has his list on the fridge and keeps adding as the occasion arises.  This is the list so far:

1.  garbage
2.  camera
3. handcuffs and gun
4. gum
5. tie (Chrissy says I have too many blue ones)
6. a blanket that is not worn out.

In my defense, he has blankets - but his "favorite"one from childhood has finally showed its age.  He isn't a criminal - really!

Comments

Stacey said…
Hilarious!!! What a sweetie!
Garbage? Why does he want garbage? I'm totally missing it...

At least he doesn't want legos!!! Be glad about that!!! :)

Cute list.
Tricia said…
Garbage for his bedroom. He has one but doesn't like it and figures this is a way to get one he likes. I know - a 6 year old and a garbage. I don't get it either. I dream of my teenagers wanting a garbage!

Popular Posts