SHEEZ!!!

I took Will and Justin to the Dr. this morning.  Sinus infections.  I got home.  James had a temperature and the Dr. called in a prescription for him - thank goodness.  If you have been checking my blog and thinking I am bad at updating it - there is a reason.  We are starting our third week of sick kids and parents! The whole fam damily got sick.  Various illnesses - but sinus infection won out. I  didn't know it was humanly possible to go through so much motrin and tylenol.  Hopefully with these meds we can heal up and be done with it.  Will came pitter pattering into our room this morning at 4am wanting a glass of milk - and he had the fever shakes. UGH!!!

So tomorrow is ANOTHER day with sick kids at home.  Any survival suggestions?

Comments

kelli aagard said…
Sorry to hear you have sick kids. We've been lucky so far at our house. If we can help in anyway, let me know. It was nice to have Erin sit with us in church.
If only we could trade in old and worn out immune systems for new ones. That would do the trick. So sorry you are all sick again.
Aly said…
Oh no, I hope everyone is feeling better! I just wanted to tell Chrissy happy birthday (for tomorrow)! October birthdays are the best!

Popular Posts