Peace

We recovered from the illnesses.  Yeah!!  Now I'm off to a Halloween party and up to my elbows trying to help my kids.   
I just found out that my cousin, Tharan, just passed away yesterday.  He was 35.  Struggled with a bad heart his whole life.  It is hard to swallow the loss of loved ones I played with and grew up with.  Where does the time go?  Each day is a gift - and Tharan was the example of that.  My thoughts and prayers go to my cousins and his wife, K.  His parents are serving a mission in MA right now.  I know Grandma Lillian is welcoming him with open arms.

Tharan was a "blue baby" and I remember when we played in the ditch by Grandma's house or when we went swimming with him how he shivered and his lips turned blue when he got cold.  We were always aware of Tharan when we played with him.  He played hard - as hard as he could.

I'm so grateful for the peace he now feels.  He truly endured.

Comments

Patty said…
This has been the worst season for illnesses I have seen in years. Meredith said they had 75 kids out in the elementary last week on one day.Bill and Taylor are home sick and I think Kennedy was coming down with something today. Isay, keep the kids home for the rest of the school year. Home school them and keep them away from all the crud. Wouldn't that be fun!!?

Popular Posts