Fruit Truck Adventures

If you have followed me before you know that every fall, a truck from Utah comes and delivers peaches, pears, apples, and lots of yummy fruit.  My sis-in-law and I take orders and get the great stuff out to whoever wants it. 

  Sometimes it is tricky to match orders and where they go.  Believe it or not, not everyone likes to come to Burlingon.  Well,  today I did a new one.  A very kind lady offered to take fruit to Worland for those that ordered it.  I was so grateful for the help.  I loaded her up and sent her on her way.   But alas, who should come to my door a few minutes later?  A lady from Basin (yes, NOT Worland) wanting her order of fruit.  I sent her fruit to Worland.  I couldn't believe it.  She was very understanding.

Fortunately, I have friends in Worland to help me figure it out but I think this brain is starting to show it's age.  UGH!!

Comments

Stacey said…
What yummy delights are you going to make with all your delicious fruit???

:)
Tricia said…
I think you are the one to call on that!!

Popular Posts