Busy, busy, busy...

Saturday I went to a Women's Health Fair sponsored by the RS.  When I got home, Wade was working in the basement and I kept trying to clear out junk.  It seems to really get cluttered during canning season in our home.  I made some progress but the unknowing eye probably wouldn't know the difference.  Oh well.  Wade and I went to a wedding in Greybull that night.  The bride came in on a white carriage - very beautiful and the weather was perfect for the event.  We really enjoyed visiting with family and friends. 

Sundays are always eventful.  Yesterday, we were short a nursery leader so I went back and forth between sharing time and nursery to help meet everyones needs.  I love serving in the Primary because it is never the same two weeks in a row.  Those kids keep us hoppin'!

I'm working on the Primary Program.  Any ideas out there??

Comments

Popular Posts