It's beginning to look like - Christmas?!?

This is the view out my door right now. You'd think we need to sing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" instead of "Popcorn popping". It is snowing so hard!!!
My poor lilac tree. The weight of the snow really took a toll on it. I hope it recovers. The garden is in too - we say a little prayer of let it be OK. Yesterday was monsoon rains and the day before we had a bad hail storm. I'll take the moisture over drought anyday - but it's not every year we have snow in June. Maybe Mother Nature needs a calendar?
Anyone wanting to travel to Wyoming? Anyone? Anyone?

Comments

Seriously, it is looking less and less likely that we will ever visit.

Ya'll must go through LOTS of hot chocolate!
Tricia said…
I know. I know. Try as I may to make it sound appealing - the weather department is NOT cooperating! I'll keep you posted.
diana said…
I thought a little thunderstorm was bad....
Mels said…
ok that is toooo sad, mentally that would just throw ya!

Popular Posts