How Cold Can it GET!!!!




We woke up this AM to 2 degrees F. We were so excited! It has been so cold here. I think it is pretty pathetic when it is 2 degrees and we switch to jackets and do the happy dance. I know I'm not in charge - but for the record - I'm ready for spring. Bring it on Mother Nature! Everything is just frigid! It was -22 yesterday morning and some of our neighbors even had it worse. FL and TX and AZ isn't looking so bad!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey sorry about the cold - we have a "snow" day at school tomorrow. Okay not snow, but all of the pipes around town have frozen (they don't bury them very deep) so Megan gets out of school tomorrow, she is so excited. Stacy
diana said…
hope the groundhog was right....ready for spring around here too!

Popular Posts