Cha Ching!!!!

If there was anyway to bottle up smiles and excitement - today would be the day. James had his first den meeting in cub scouts and came home on cloud nine. He learned how to make a square knot! Wow! He learned how to post the colors! Wow! They got to play and had so much fun! WOW!!! See, I'd use that bottle in 6- 8 years when he doesn't want to go to scouts and doesn't understand why I make him. That bottle would be handy.
Erin came home and had a great Activity Day at Sis. Jensens. I love it when she comes home so excited. I did Activity Day with the younger girls and it was FUN! I used the mondaynightmanners.blogspot.com website. Thank you Tiffany! It had great ideas and we spent quite a while making fun folded napkins. It was great to see the girls interact and cooperate so well. Love this calling!

Comments