Look who turned 15!!!

OK, you'll have to wait for my computer to get fixed to SEE her - but trust me, she is 15 and loving it! Chrissy said it was her "best birthday ever" and that, of course, made my day. She asked for Oreos! Isn't that a great request! Her best gift will be getting her braces off next month and getting her learner's permit. It is easy to share 15 things I love about Chris:

1. She is kind (most of the time) to her siblings.
2. Patience. She teaches me this quality daily.
3. Smart.
4. Witty.
5. Her adorable smile.
6. She chooses the right and sets a good example.
7. My right hand - what a helper!
8. Great cook - I wish she had time to do it more.
9. Her musical ability - I LOVE the morning music I get each day on the piano!
10. The best at "making deals" about anything! She usually is the winner!
11. Trustworthy. I know my kids are in great hands with her.
12. Honest.
13. True.
14. Beautiful.
15. Independent. She is learning how to excel and do her very best.

I love my Chris and am anxious to see what the future holds! Happy Birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts