Day 3
We are three days into two a day practices for Chrissy and Justin and OH, Boy! They walk like robots and are living on ibuprofen. They are 3-4 more days of this and I think they think they will die. I don't think so -
Thanks to a great friend, I am back in business on the blog. She helped me figure it out. I hope to catch up - perhaps after the kids start school. It's hard to keep 5 kids busy and find time to blog.
We are winding down the summer. Lots of my TO DOS didn't happen - but that is nothing new. We had a busy one and I hope we made some good memories too.
Thanks to a great friend, I am back in business on the blog. She helped me figure it out. I hope to catch up - perhaps after the kids start school. It's hard to keep 5 kids busy and find time to blog.
We are winding down the summer. Lots of my TO DOS didn't happen - but that is nothing new. We had a busy one and I hope we made some good memories too.

Comments