Recovery
Whew! We are in recovery mode for a few things. We went to the drive-in theatre in Powell last night. Shrek was showing and we take advantage of making memories when a decent movie is showing for the kiddos. The bad part is the time. We got home about midnight and that makes for cranky kids the next day- almost guaranteed. OK, sometimes a cranky mom too! They stayed awake for the whole thing!
We are going to recover from our Memorial Day basement flood. We came home from helping my parents on Memorial Day to water in our basement. Not a ton - I count my blessings. But enough to make us rip up carpet, replace padding, clean carpet and throw a few things away. It was ditch water so I feel like I have to sterilize EVERYTHING. We have the new padding so I hope that Wade has time to get that done today. The girls want back in their room.
Summer visitation began. Tis the season when Justin and Chrissy leave our humble abode and travel to see their mom in Casper. Justin got a job at a local grocery store. Chrissy is playing with family and we hope to see her in a few weeks. The remaining three children really miss their siblings so I try to keep them busy so time flies by. Justin sent James a parting gift to keep him busy and that made James' day!
We began swim lessons in Lovell. It is only for about 8 days - but they have great teachers! William is my reluctant swimmer and even he is getting in the water. Erin and James are doing super and learning so much. We travel with the cousins to lessons. I tell them I am the bus driver that day! Lessons wear out the kids and they seem so tired all the time. I'm anxious for them to catch up this weekend...after the drive in movie.
Wade is amazing!!! We worked yesterday with him at the spec house. We painted and cleaned and sanded. We really want to sell it and know that finishing it will help. Emily B. is here to help and that really gave us a boost. Anyone looking for a great house, in a great location, in good ol' Wyoming?
Today is Bountiful Basket day. I'm running the show solo today with some volunteers. I love this stuff!!
We are going to recover from our Memorial Day basement flood. We came home from helping my parents on Memorial Day to water in our basement. Not a ton - I count my blessings. But enough to make us rip up carpet, replace padding, clean carpet and throw a few things away. It was ditch water so I feel like I have to sterilize EVERYTHING. We have the new padding so I hope that Wade has time to get that done today. The girls want back in their room.
Summer visitation began. Tis the season when Justin and Chrissy leave our humble abode and travel to see their mom in Casper. Justin got a job at a local grocery store. Chrissy is playing with family and we hope to see her in a few weeks. The remaining three children really miss their siblings so I try to keep them busy so time flies by. Justin sent James a parting gift to keep him busy and that made James' day!
We began swim lessons in Lovell. It is only for about 8 days - but they have great teachers! William is my reluctant swimmer and even he is getting in the water. Erin and James are doing super and learning so much. We travel with the cousins to lessons. I tell them I am the bus driver that day! Lessons wear out the kids and they seem so tired all the time. I'm anxious for them to catch up this weekend...after the drive in movie.
Wade is amazing!!! We worked yesterday with him at the spec house. We painted and cleaned and sanded. We really want to sell it and know that finishing it will help. Emily B. is here to help and that really gave us a boost. Anyone looking for a great house, in a great location, in good ol' Wyoming?
Today is Bountiful Basket day. I'm running the show solo today with some volunteers. I love this stuff!!

Comments