Potty Talk
This will come to an end. My kids will grow up. Some day it will be my grandkids - but for now, it's my kids and potty training and potty talk.
Let me preface this by saying that William has been potty trained for about a year. He is doing so much better - but for some kids it takes a while to catch on to the whole thing. As a result, going potty is discussed at our home.
Well, James came home yesterday from school announcing he got a re-focus. He wasn't proud of it, just wanted to be honest and let us know. Evidently, in computer in wrote "I farted" on the screen. It required some re-focus. Sounds like the school took care of it.
Last evening, we were doing some things with the truck and I hear James saying "I need to drop my kids at the pool!" Over and over again. Ever hear of that? I didn't think much of it - until Justin explained that it means he needs to go poop - quoting the movie GET SMART. UGH!!!! James blamed Chrissy on the quote - Chrissy blamed Erin ....and so forth. James is a living, breathing, sponge to anything that could bring a chuckle! I do not recommend GET SMART to anyone, needless to say....
Let me preface this by saying that William has been potty trained for about a year. He is doing so much better - but for some kids it takes a while to catch on to the whole thing. As a result, going potty is discussed at our home.
Well, James came home yesterday from school announcing he got a re-focus. He wasn't proud of it, just wanted to be honest and let us know. Evidently, in computer in wrote "I farted" on the screen. It required some re-focus. Sounds like the school took care of it.
Last evening, we were doing some things with the truck and I hear James saying "I need to drop my kids at the pool!" Over and over again. Ever hear of that? I didn't think much of it - until Justin explained that it means he needs to go poop - quoting the movie GET SMART. UGH!!!! James blamed Chrissy on the quote - Chrissy blamed Erin ....and so forth. James is a living, breathing, sponge to anything that could bring a chuckle! I do not recommend GET SMART to anyone, needless to say....

Comments