Oh, what do you do in the Summertime?

No summer is complete without fire! We recently trimmed our trees and this is the ensuing fire. NO animals or humans were endangered - I assure you. Aagard just like FIRE!
This is Tuesday night at Music in the Park. They have local singers come and free ice cream for anyone who joins the fun. Kim, Wade, Kelli, and Mike are enjoying the sounds.

William is LOVING his new cousin, Madison. He is so intrigued by her small fingers and toes and eyes and mouth and carefully poking them all! Grandma Alice is here to "monitor" the poking! She is SOOOOOO cute!


When Chrissy is home - fun is to be had. She is just great to have here. Here she is with Will in his birthday apron she made, making yummy cookies. The cookies keep getting better and better!




Wade dug a hole for a fence post and before he could get the post in - James and Will found another great use for it - a mud bath!! It was just the right size for Will to "sit " in it and James filled it with water.




Summer canning of cherries. The first time I have canned cherries, too. Wade and I had these growing up and loved them. Chrissy, however asked me if I made it up and was wondering if I'm the only one in the world that bottles cherries. (She thinks I try to can just about anything!)




Comments

Looks like you've been having a fun and busy summer!

Popular Posts